Immigration Law

TYMENKO, PLLC law firm is advising on all aspects of the United States immigration law, including business and family immigration.


We can help you to successfully apply for visas, permanent residence and citizenship based on your needs and eligibility.


We provide legal assistance with application for a variety of visas, including:

–  Visitor visas: B-1 (Business Visitor), B-2 (Tourist)


–  Work visas: H-1B (Temporary Workers), L-1 (Intracompany Transferees), O-1 (Extraordinary Ability), TN (NAFTA Professionals)

–  Student visas: F-1 (Academic Students), J-1 (Exchange Visitors)


–  Investor visas: E-1 (Treaty Traders), E-2 (Treaty Investors)

We provide legal assistance with obtaining green cards through employment-based immigration in EB-1 (Extraordinary Ability) and EB-2 (Advanced Degree) categories.


We also advise on investment-based immigration through EB-5 (Immigrant Investor) category.


We help to obtain green cards for family members of the US citizens and permanent residents. We prepare applications for adjustment of status, as well as applications for K-1 (Fiancé) and K-3 (Spouse) visas.

We advise permanent residents on their rights and responsibilities in the United States, and help eligible permanent residents to obtain the US citizenship.


800 3rd Avenue, Floor 28

New York, NY 10022

United States of America


Tel: 1-347-515-1694


Please call or complete the contact form to schedule a consultation.

Evening and weekend consultations are available. Consultations can be provided in English, Russian, Ukrainian or German.

Consultations via Skype are available for persons outside the United States.

© 2021 Tymenko, PLLC

Attorney Advertising. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome.